AIMS Institutes Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 16580
About UsAIMS Institutes Bangalore Karnataka AIMS Institutes established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education and with a vision to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, where in, the students' intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed. It is a great pleasure to state that the AIMS fraternity is enduringly infusing resilient confidence among the students to excel in their academic, professional endeavors and personal lives.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) Apply
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Apply
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Psychology, Economics, Sociology Apply
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Music and Dance Apply
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Journalism, Psychology, English Apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics Apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Microbiology, Genetics, Biochemistry Apply
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Apply
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Apply
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Aviation Management Apply
Institutions of higher learning need robust interface with the industry in order to maintain the relevance of the programs offered. The C&PR department of AIMS continuously interacts with the industry for projects, internships, and placement activities for the successful student community of the college, besides providing continual improvement and inputs on ever-changing requirements.
AIMS Centre for Corporate and Public Relations started its journey with a well-defined objective of bridging the gap between industry and academia, through mutually exploring the opportunities for students, institutions, professionals and the corporate world at large towards better growth and development.
AIMS Centre for Corporate and public relations focuses at understanding the requirements of the corporate and then develops the abilities of our students and guides them in getting proper information about the market changes, industry expectations, nature of opportunities, salary structure, industry openings, on campus and off-campus interviews for internship, projects and placements, career counseling and career development preparation. Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences has a strong corporate back up sponsored by effective alumni members. The Centre for Corporate and Public Relations thus facilitates training, research, consultancy and placement through right networking.
Key Objectives of C&PR are to:
- Provide placement assistance to the students of AIMS
- Conduct pre-placement training in coordination with AIMS Centre for Student Development
- Organise guest lectures and corporate interactions with the resource people from industry
- Coordinate AIMS Alumni meet
- Develop effective network with the industry in order to understand the needs of the industry and give an appropriate feedback to the academia at AIMS
- Explore the opportunities for research, consultancy, and executive development programmes
- Invite companies and domain to visit AIMS.
AIMS Alumni is the network of former graduate students. It is a confluence of all those who studied here and are now in different fields of work. The AIMS college alumni are an active body with regular meet-ups and get-togethers of classmates and college friends. AIMS Institutes encourages its alumni to meet every once-in-a-while and get to share mutual terms which date back to the college days and relive the moments they shared with their classmates and professors. It plays a positive role in the overall functioning of the Institute by providing assistance in various forms to the governing body of the college.
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, AIMS would love to keep in touch with you and hear from you.Being a part of the AIMS Alumni Network gives you a great opportunity to relive your memorable time at AIMS. Stay connected with your friends and professors, know about latest developments at AIMS, and organise reunions with your batch-mates.