PES College of Pharmacy [PESCP] Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 413
About UsPES College of Pharmacy [PESCP] Bangalore Karnataka PES College of Pharmacy [PESCP] was established in the year 1982 with the intention of providing quality education and has ever since remained committed to the education of Diploma, graduate and PG students who can meet the societal needs – safe and effective health Care. At PESCP, students and faculty continuously endeavour to create and impart knowledge vital to the education and professional growth of students as pharmacist, healthcare professionals and research scholars. The primary purpose of the programs run by PESCP is to provide education attuned towards preparing for a career in pharmaceutical industry, research and education. PES College of Pharmacy is approved by Govt. of Karnataka, affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore (RGUHS), Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), approved by AICTE and PCI. We, at PES College of Pharmacy are proudly committed to provide quality education through the participative efforts of the Management, Staff members, Students and Parents. We offer wholesome environment for the students to aim high and excel in their respective fields and to become responsible citizens.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmaceutics Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmacy Practice Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmacognosy Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmaceutical Analysis Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmacology Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Pharmaceutical Chemistry Apply
- Class Room
- Computer Lab
- Placement Cell
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy
Vision & Mission
- To create technologically superior and ethically strong global manpower, in the arena of Pharmacy Profession.
- To provide students with a sense of history, an understanding of values and ethics, a commitment to law and morality, an appreciation of human creativity and an analytical inquiring mind.
Learn more about the courses, and find out how to apply.
The PESCP office is open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am to 1pm to help answer questions about applying to undergraduate or postgraduate or research programs offered by PESCP.
You are very welcome to call in and look through our range of literature, collect information and browse our web pages. Our experienced staff will be on hand to help with any quieries relating to PESCP, its departments and to help guide you through the application process.
How to apply and start your program/course?
Make an application
Choose a program/course: visit the Programs page for more details.
If you still have doubts, visit us on campus and find out more. Or, contact PESCP office.
Check the Eligibility & Requirements on programme offered page.
Submit the required documents
Confirmation. and Start your program/course.