Marutam Nelli Polytechnic College Dharmapuri Tamil Nadu
Interested in this College?
- Views : 884
About UsFounded on 10th March 2008. 22 Patrons Jointly formed this Trust. This Trust was Run by former Faculties of “Salem Thiagarajar Polytechnic College”. The Current Management is Headed by the Chairman Mr. Govind. The Vision of “ Marutam Nelli Educational & Charitable Trust” is to Provide Quality Education at Free of Cost / Nominal Cost to the Well Deserved Students. Marutam Nelli Polytechnic College is being managed by an Experienced Principal, Team of Experienced Professors and Teaching Faculties.
- Language Lab
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Vision & Mission
- The Vision of “ Marutam Nelli Educational & Charitable Trust” is to Provide Quality Education at Free of Cost / Nominal Cost to the Well Deserved Students.
- To offer competency based and environmentally sound Technical Education and Training services to qualified students, and employed adults through diversified courses delivered in a variety of modes using appropriate learning environments to meet the rapidly changing needs of industries, business and the community and individual entrepreneurial requirements.
- To encourage the development of healthy personality and character of our students and make them technically competent.
- To meet the human resource needs of industry and business through continuing education programs using flexible modes of delivery.
- To strengthen our links with industry and the community through testing, counseling, career development, placement and extension services.
- To make use of state of the art equipment, qualified and trained faculty and excellent infrastructure facilities and to promote excellence and quality in all that we do.
Application and Prospectus for admission to all courses for every Academic Year will be being issued in the college office.
Students are required to register along with the completed application forms.
Please ensure to submit the following certificates at the time of admission:
Community Certificate (one photo copy attested by a Gazette officer) if the student belongs to BC / MBC/ SC/ST.
Application form must be filled in English. Name and Date of birth should be written as like in SSLC/TC.
Two Contact numbers with STD code must be included in the application form. Current address should be written and Passport size and Stamp size photo should be fixed in appropriate places.
Fees should be remitted in office counter or through demand draft or M.O. Sending money in any other form will not be encouraged.
Candidates should pass in SSLC Exam for 1st year Diploma Admission.
Candidates should pass in +2/ITI for direct 2nd year Diploma Admission.