Government Unani Medical College Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 2180
About UsGovernment Unani Medical College Bangalore Karnataka Government Unani Medical College came into existence from September 1975. It is the off shoot of the historical, All India Tibbi conference of 1973 hosted in Glass House at Lalbagh in the garden city of Bangalore, while inauguration our beloved leader the prime minister Late Smt. Indira Gandhi enunciated the opening of the same from the next academic year. The growing demand of Unani medicine in the state influenced the think tanks to start the college of Unani medicine at the earliest paving the way for the permanent solution and when the idea was transformed into reality, GUMC, Bangalore got started in the year 1975.
Vision & Mission
To provide global leadership in human development, excellence in education and health care.
To provide the best possible professional education through excellence in the teaching, practical demonstration and patient care.Government Unani Medical College and Hospital is committed to be the most preferred and comprehensive Unani Hospital through clinical excellence, patient’s management and ethical unani practices to meet the health care needs of the sufferings.
Presently GUMC & H, Bangalore has 14 departments as per CCIM norms.
- Department Of Kulliyat E Tib
- Department Of Tashreehul Badan
- Department Of Munafe Ul Aza
- Department Of Ilmul Advia
- Department Of Mahiyatul Amraz
- Department Of Tahaffuzi Wa Samaji Tibb
- Department Of Ilmus Saidala
- Department Of Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Department Of Ilmul Atfaal
- Department Of Ilmul Qabalat Wa Amraz E Niswan
- Department Of Moalajat
- Department Of Jild Wa Tazeeniyaat
- Department Of Ilmul Jarahat
- Department Of Amraz Ain, Anaf, Uzn Wa Halaq.
Infrastructure / Facilities
Location & Contacts
Website : www.nium.in
Mobile Number : 080 2311 6061
Whatsapp Number : +919901636600