Soundarya Institute of Management and Science Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 883
About UsSoundarya Institute of Management and Science Bangalore Karnataka Soundarya Institute of Management and Science is one of the leading educational institutions in the field of Management and Science, in Bangalore. It was established in the year 2007 with students of 92; within a span of one and half decade strength of students has reached more than 1300 hundred. It reflects institution a sense of commitment in the field of higher education and it also unfolds an academic learning environment in the campus. The institution has spread over in 9.2 acre with the state of art infrastructure, good academic ambience and aesthetic sense.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Aviation Management Apply
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Journalism, Psychology, English Apply
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Journalism, Political Science, Psychology Apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science Apply
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Apply
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Apply
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Physics, Mathematics, Electronics Apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Apply
Vision & Mission
To ensure quality higher education and to enable stake holders to face the contemporary challenges of the world with courage, confidence and commitment.
Strive to create knowledge, to open the minds of the students to take the best advantage of this educational opportunity.
- To respect ideas and free expression of the students.
- To identify and remove restraints on student's full participation, so that students can discuss individual capabilities.
- Application for Admission should be in the prescribed form issued by the Office of Admissions.
- Application Folders are issued from College Office for a payment of a nominal fee.
- Applications should be submitted personally by the Candidates. Incomplete Applications will not be processed.
- One photocopy each of all relevant certificates is to be submitted along with the application form. No original certificates should be attached to the application form. Reservation Category candidates have to submit the photocopy of the caste/category certificate along with the Application form.
- The Applicant should be present for admission along with the Parent / Guardian.
- All Original Certificates along with six passport size and four stamp size photographs should be produced at the time of admission.
- The Admission Process includes Payment of Fees, and Campus Culture Briefing.
- Admissions are subject to the approval of the Bangalore University.
Fee Regulations :
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- A student joining the college after the commencement of the academic year shall pay the full fees for the year.
- Students are required to pay fees for the next higher class on the date and the time intimated to them from the College Office.
Eligibility for Admission
- 10+2 / Pre-University Course/Equivalent.
- The Applicant should satisfy all other conditions set by Bangalore University.
Along with the application, one copy each of the relevant documents mentioned below must be submitted. At the time of admission interview, all the originals along with another set of photocopies of the same have to be produced
- Transfer Certificate from School / College last attended.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate.
- PUC or Equivalent Marks Card.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in the case of student who have passed any exam other than Karnataka PU Exam.
- SC / ST / Backward Class Minority Certificates from Tahasildar.
- Six passport size and four stamp-size photographs.
The Placement cell of Soundarya Institute of Management and Science has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a destination for many National and Multi-National organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured in the campus.
In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Placement cell in terms of Quality and Quantity. The excellent infrastructure of the campus facilitates different activities of placement-cell like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions and interviews as per the requirements of the Organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the group.
Some of the placement partners are given below :
- Northern Trust
- Silk Software.
- Department of Management
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Computer Application
- Science Departments
- Department of Physical Education