Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 714
About UsKrupanidhi College of Pharmacy Bangalore Karnataka Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy produces cutting edge practitioners and is rated the best pharmacy college in Karnataka by “The Week”.Our institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and is home to 18 highly equipped and advanced laboratories. It not only has one of the most advance infrastructures but our faculty comprises of industry's best practitioners. Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy is equipped with 18 high tech labs with modern infrastructure and latest equipment. Here the student pharmacist studies the chemistry of drug, their origin, procedures of drug development, their preparation, their dispensing, their effects and the eventual use for prevention and treatment of disease.
- Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) Apply
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Quality Assurance Apply
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Pharmacognosy Apply
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Pharmaceutics Apply
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Pharmaceutical Chemistry Apply
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Pharmacology Apply
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Pharmaceutical Analysis Apply
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Department of Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Department of Pharmacognocy and Biotechnology
Vision & Mission
- "We carve stones, we just don't polish them, we make monuments out of them."
- "To nurture the future Pharmacist with focused approach for Academic excellence and complete overall development overall development."
- Food Court
- Finishing School
- Student Counseling
Objectives of Placement cell
- Career guidance and Counselling
- Guidance and support for resume writing, aptitude tests, group discussion and face to face interview
- Arranging campus drives, off campus drives and one on one interview.
- Arranging Industrial training for outgoing batch of students.
Training and Workshops by experts from industry
- Workshop on Pharmacovigilance by Augur Safety Services Feb 19, 2016
- Training by on Regulatory Affairs by Dr.ShenazKhaleeli, Co-Founder and Technical Services Director, PharmaLeaf India Private Limited and Mr. Ravi Kumar, General Manager, H. R. Cornucopia Private Limited on Mar 9,2016.
- Workshop on Basics in Clinical Research andPharmacovigilance by Paramount on Mar 17, 2016.
- Medplus for Community pharmacist on Jan 18, 2016
- Eris Life sciences for Sales Trainee on Mar 4, 2016
- Sanofi India for Sales Trainee on Mar 29, 2016.
- Quintiles for Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Coordinator on Mar 30, 2016.
- Zuventus Life Sciences for sales trainee on April 15, 2016.
Off Campus Drives and Interviews
- Off campus drive at Indegene life systems limited, Embassy Tech park for Medical writing on Jan 20, 2016.
- Off campus drive at IMS healthcare, Bellandur for Pharmacovigilance onMar 30, 2016.
- Off campus interview at Kemwell as trainee at Analytical R &D, on Mar 20, 2016.
- Off campus drive at IMS health, Embassy Tech park, for clinical data management on April 4, 2016.
- Off campus interview at Novonordisk for Key accounts manager on Jun 9, 2016.
Most of us who have been involved in the field of education for the last three decades and have witnessed the drastically changing socio economic background - have felt the deep impact of this changing scenario on Professional Colleges.
Having gone Global on economic, political and allied fronts as a nation and thrown open our doors to the winds of change, one could foresee what legacy we were to create for the future inheritors of our country.
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy is the prime runner and aims at providing education par excellence. Rated number 1 by the week magazine this modern gurukulam works at the grass root level to understand the child. We inculcate in each individual the desire to learn. There is no alternative for hard work and it reflects when you meet our students and see the charged up atmosphere. "We carve stones we just do not polish them we make monument out of it".
We urgently required a system of education where by a 'state of the art technology would support a much wider array of content from a world perspective that would take the Pharmacist of today through such strategically planned experiences that were drawn from any part of the world and measured up qualitatively as per world standards to prepare world citizens of tomorrow. It was a challenge. We at Krupanidhi have worked every inch to make it a reality.
At this unique institution, we hone the academic skills, fine-tune the aesthetic senses and work towards building a Holistic culture that values the individuality of each pupil, helping them realize their innate potential. Children are encouraged to explore and revel in the joy of learning. Research Based learning is the norm, where each pupil is guided through an individualized work plan in consonance with his/her potential, thereby providing a complete learning experience.
The Institute provides all latest instruments, ambience of a world class green campus and best Teachers and Researchers who are working round the clock for student welfare and care. There is overall personality development here with our concept of Finishing School.
To experience the true joy of Learning come join us and be part of an institute which has students from all around the globe.
Dr. Amit Das
Infrastructure / Facilities
Location & Contacts
Mobile Number :