Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Mangaluru
Interested in this College?
- Views : 2065
About UsFather Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Mangaluru Karnataka Father Muller Homoeopathic medical College is unit of the pioneering Father Muller Charitable Institutions, (FMCI) founded by Rev Fr Augustus Muller, a German Jesuit missionary. Fr Muller was the grandson of Mr. Augustus Muller who was the school teacher of Dr Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of Homoeopathy. No wonder Fr Muller fell in love with Homoeopathy and popularized it in Mangalore and other parts of the country. Father Muller Charitable Institutions had its humble beginning in the Kankanady Hill as a small dispensary in 1880, called the Homoeopathic Poor Dispensary. Father Muller was the first Indian Repertorian and also has authored many Homoeopathic books. In the year 1980, FMCI celebrated its centenary and to commemorate this event a decision was taken to institute a Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital at Kankanady. The College was established in 1985 which soon grew into a leading institution to provide Homoeopathic Medical Education. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi. In 2006 the Homoeopathic Medical College was shifted to its 36.52 acre, lush green beautiful landscape campus at Deralakatte which houses Homoeopathic Hospital, ladies & Gents Hostels, Chapel, state of the art game facility, Gym and a Botanical Garden. The PG courses were started with 3 basic subjects in 1998 namely Organon of Medicine, Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Repertory and enhanced with 4 specialty subjects in 2007 namely, Practice of Medicine, Paediatrics, Homoeopathic Pharmacy & Psychiatry.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homeopathic Pharmacy Apply
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homoeopathic Materia Medica Apply
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homoeopathic Psychiatry Apply
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homoeopathic Paediatrics Apply
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homoeopathic Repertory Apply
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Homoeopathic Organon of Medicine Apply
Vision & Mission
To heal and comfort the suffering humanity with compassion and respect and to be recognized as a global leader in Homoeopathic Medical Education and Research.
- To be a centre of excellence in Homoeopathic Medical Education and Research.
- To be progressive in providing holistic health care services, responsive to society’s needs, through Homoeopathy.
- As a charitable institution, to be a pioneer in reaching out to the underprivileged.
- To inculcate moral values in the students to guide them in the service of the suffering humanity.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S)
Eligibility for an Applicant
A Candidate seeking admission should attain:
- 17 years of age on 31st December 2019
- Homoeopathy Admission is through NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) 2019 with 50 Percentile.
Certificates and Documents Required for Admission
- NEET Result sheet
- Marks Card. X Std, XII Std/II P.U.C.*
- Transfer Certificate from Institution last studied. (T.C.)*
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended.*
- Five (5) passport size photographs.
- Three (3) stamp size photographs.
- Candidates who have passed an examination other than II P.U.C. of Karnataka State are required to produce an eligibility certificate from R.G.U.H.S. at the time of admission.
*All Copies of Certificates and Testimonials are to be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Headmaster or Principal. Originals to be produced only at the time of the counselling/ Admission.
Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy (M.D. Hom)
Eligibility for an Applicant
- BHMS or its Equivalent
- Homoeopathy Admission is through AIAPGET PG 2019.
Certificate and document required for admission:
- S.S.L.C./Xth Std./Date of Birth Proof*
- Marks Card. I, II, III, IV B.H.M.S.*
- Transfer Certificate from Institution last studied*
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Certificate.*
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended*
- Attempt Certificate*
- Registration Certificate*
- University Convocation Certificate*
- Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS*
- Five (5) passport size photographs and 3 stamp size photographs.
- AIAPGET Mark Sheet
*All copies of Certificates and Testimonials are to be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Headmaster or Principal. Originals to be produced only at the time of the selection interview.
- Community Medicine
- Human Anatomy
- Materia Medica
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Organon of medicine
- Forensic Medicine Toxicology
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Surgery & Homoeopathic Therapeutics
Infrastructure / Facilities
Location & Contacts
Website : www.fathermuller.edu.in
Mobile Number : 0824-2203901
Whatsapp Number : +919901636600