Kyiv Medical University of UAFM,Kyiv
Interested in this College?
- Views : 1777
About UsKyiv Medical University is one of the largest Ukrainian private universities and the only one with about 3200 students enrolled, 35% of which are foreign students from 56 countries. KMU has got IV (the highest) level of accreditation (license of MES of Ukraine from 07.05.2019).
The intact for 2018/2019 academic years starts on 12th July and lasts till 1st November, on faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy, English or Russian medium.
The student has to submit the following documents to the University on the arrival to Ukraine:
1. Original (and Copy) School Certificate with the subjects and grades.
2. Medical Certificate issued by the Department of Health in the student’s Country at least two months prior to the student’s arrival to Ukraine.
3. Original (and Copy) of Birth Certificate.
4. Original of Invitation Letter.
5. Passport and one photo copy (front page and page with Ukrainian visa).
6. 12 photos, size 3,5×4,5, matte.
Documents under pp. 1, 2, 3, 5 should be translated into Ukrainian and notarized, under pp. 1, 2 and 3 – legalized by the Ukrainian diplomatic or consular missions in your country.