Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 1185
About UsBhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Bangalore Karnataka Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College was established in the year 1996 , In the Garden City of the country.The college is managed by Buddha Education Society & Trust (R) started with the aim of providing Medical Education and Employment Avenues to students seeking professional courses that would ensure them rewarding Careers. The College provides every student with the foundation for successful medical practice. in the preparation, students develop Professional and Ethical behavior ,appreciate and respond to cultural diversity and demonstrate a commitment to the society.
The college provides the students with a strong foundation for a successful Medical career. The institute has well developed & established Departments:
- The Department of Human Anatomy.
- The Department of Physiology & Bio-Chemistry.
- The Department of Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- The Department of Organon of Medicine & Homeopathic Philosophy.
- The Department of Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- The Department of Foresonic Medicine & Toxicology.
- The Department of Pathology & Microbiology.
- The Department of Surgery & Homeopathic Therapeutics.
- The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- The Department of Practice of Medicine.
- The Department of Case Taking & Repertorisation.
- The Department of Community Medicine.
The Departments have a good co-ordinated & teaching latest infrastructure put into practice of Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry & Homeopathic subjects.
Candidates seeking Admission to 1st BHMS Degree Course have to submit their application duly filled in the prescribed form in his/her own hand writing.
Download the Application and fill the particulars and send us via post to our college along with a Rs.1000/- D.D.Drawn in favor of "Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College" Payable at Bangalore.
Candidates have to appear for the interview with all the original certificates along with their Parents/Guardian. A list of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board of the college and intimated by post.
Following copies of certificates duly certified by the Gazetted Officer / Notary should be enclosed along with application for Admission:
- S.S.L.C. or 10th Std Marks Card.
- PUC or 10+2 Marks card or its equivalent Course.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Recent Six Passport size photographs and six stamp size Photographs.
- Students from outside Karnataka State should produce an Eligibilty Certificate.
- Caste Certificate in case of students belonging to SC/St/Category-I.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Registration does not guarantee the admission of candidates.
- Admission of student is subject to the approval of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka,Bangalore.
Once admission is made in the college, it cannot be withdrawn.
Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and no claims shall be entertained.
Infrastructure / Facilities
Location & Contacts
Website : www.bhagwan.bbhmc.in
Mobile Number : 080-23217944
Whatsapp Number : +919901636600