Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 582
About UsRajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital Bangalore Karnataka RajaRajeswari Dental College & Hospital was established in the year 1992 with just 40 admissions in BDS course. It was housed in a rented building measuring 40,000 Sq. Feet. Now it has progressed to a full- fledged Postgraduate Dental Institution with 100 BDS admissions and MDS courses in all specialties of Dental Surgery. RajaRajeswari Dental College & Hospital is situated at a sprawling 5 acre campus on the Bangalore-Mysore Highway at 19 kms from Vidhana Soudha. The Lush green campus has 2 lakh Sq. feet of modern building which houses the Dental Institute, its 10 speciality dental clinics, supporting labs and class rooms and residential accommodation for staff and students.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Periodontology Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Public Health Dentistry Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral Pathology and Microbiology Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral Medicine and Radiology Apply
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Periodontology Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Apply
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Public Health Dentistry Apply
Vision & Mission
- To conduct high quality dental education programme at undergraduate, post graduate and post doctoral level.
- To help foster acquisition of knowledge in basic, behavioral and clinical sciences so as to prepare the graduates to enter the general practice of dentistry, dental specialities, research and teaching.
- To encourage research in areas of fundamental oral biology, dental medicine and disseminate this knowledge through discovery oriented methodologies.
- To provide comprehensive, primary and specialized oral health care to people of all socioeconomic cultural groups and inform the public about the prevention and treatment of oral diseases.
- To be a recognized dental college known for innovative educational programme, research transfer of scientific knowledge, superior skills of a graduate and the highest degree of oral health service.
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Prosthetics & Crown & Bridge
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Research & Publication
- Orofacial Pain