Mallige College of Pharmacy Bangalore
Interested in this College?
- Views : 535
About UsMallige College of Pharmacy Bangalore Karnataka Mallige College of Pharmacy is managed by Mallige Education Foundation. The Foundation is established in the year 2003 to provide quality education in the field of health sciences. The trustees of Mallige Education Foundation are already serving the community through two multi speciality hospitals in Bengaluru. With an aim to promote quality education on pharmaceutical sciences and to fulfil the health care needs of the society, Mallige Education Foundation started the Mallige Colleg of Pharmacy in the year 2006.
Vision & Mission
- To become a "Center of excellence" by providing quality and research oriented Pharmacy education to meet the need of the industry, community and other stake holders through continuous training and up-gradation of infrastructure of learning and practicing Pharmacy profession.
- To create ethical, knowledgeable and professional pharmacists in the field.
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Hall
- Examination Hall
The health care sector has witnessed rapid development in recent year. Hence the opportunities are immense for pharmacy graduates. The pharmacist acts is an important bridge between doctors and patients for providing drug information for better health care.
The enlightened, supportive management has built an architectural, spacious building with ample of instructional and infrastructural facilities. We have motivated young staff to provide professional knowledge.
Come and join Mallige college of Pharmacy, one of the best institutes for gaining professional knowledge.
With best wishes
Dr. SHIVAKUMAR SWAMY
MALLIGE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Admission GuidelinesAdmission Procedure: B.Pharm
The completed application form should be submitted along with photo copies of the following:
- 10th /SSLC marks certificate
- 10 + 2 / PUC marks certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Six recent passport size photographs and six stamp-sized photographs.
I B. PHARM 40% in Science subjects in 10 + 2 Examination.
Direct Admission To II B. PHARM:
Pass in D. PHARM from PCI approved institution.
M. PHARM Pharmacology Pass in B. PHARM with 50% marks.
Infrastructure / Facilities
Location & Contacts
Mobile Number :